1. Corporate Services
- Organizational Structure
- Quality Management
- Document Management
- Risk Management
- Adverse Event Notification System
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Education Management
- Social Responsibility
2. Patient and Employee Focused Services
- Patient Experience
- Healthy Work-Life
3. Health Services
- Patient Care
- Medication Management
- Prevention of Infections
- Laboratory Services
4. Support Services
- Facility Management
- Hospitality Services
- Material and Device Management
- Medical Record and Archive Services
- Waste Management
- Use of External Sources
5. Indicator Management
- Monitoring of Indicators
- Quality Indicators
Our Quality Meetings
The quality meetings are being held periodically within the year with the attendance of Clinical Quality Responsible, Quality Management Director, Clinical Director, Nursing Services Coordinator and Financial Affairs Specialist.
Adverse Event Notification System
An Adverse Event Notification System has been implemented in our Dialife Dialysis Centers to;
- Ensure that events which were about to happen but did not happen (near miss), that can endanger patient and employee safety, are reported
- Monitor these events
- Provide that the necessary measures are taken as a result of these events.
Physical Field Audits
Building tours are periodically performed in our organization in order to establish physical conditions and technical infrastructure that are continual, safe and easy to access for the patients, their caretakers, and employees.
The team, established by the Dialife Dialysis management, has been defined to ensure the work efficacy, continuity and systematicity in the dialysis center, by considering the size of the dialysis centers. During the building tours, problems regarding the physical conditions and operations in our dialysis centers are being determined and necessary improvements are performed.
Self-Evaluation (internal audit) is being performed once a year in our dialysis centers within the framework of Healthcare Quality Standards (HQS-Dialysis).
-Self-Evaluation team consists of Clinic Director, Human Resources Responsible, Financial and Administrative Affairs Manager, Nursing Services Coordinator, Patient Services Responsible, Quality Management Director and Assistant and Clinical Quality Representative.
- Self-Evaluation (internal audit) is performed once a year.
- Self-Evaluation (internal audit) is prepared to include all sections within the Healthcare Quality Standards-Dialysis.
- Prior to Self-Evaluation (internal audit), all dialysis centers are informed via email about the audit scheduling and plan.
Note: While preparing the above text, the Healthcare Quality Standards-Dialysis Set prepared by the Healthcare Quality and Accreditation Department was used.